My Weightloss Journey Then And Now

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Moderation not starvation for emotional eaters and others...

So many people eat out of boredom and depression and that is two of the worse reasons to eat as then you become an emotional eater as I did. I  ate when I was happy or sad or bored and it surely packed on the weight. The weight always goes on much faster than it ever comes off.  When I was extrememly heavy I tried many diets from Jenny Craig, Physican's Weightloss and the Cabbage Diet amoung others well here's what I found; those diets works fast and you lost 2-7 pounds a week but here's the problem I found with them once you stopped using each of those diets and went back to trying to do it on your own the weight came back like a flood gate opening. So I finally stopped dieting and chose to do it my way and I am now about 170 pounds lighter without yo-yo dieting and without the expensive meals most of us can't afford now anyway and I just ate differently. I still eat my favrite foods including snacks and and sweets and fast foods. So now instead of eating two Value Meals at a time I eat one if I want it. Instead of eating a can of frosting I now have a tablespoon of it or a piece of cake not half the cake to curb the craving. So it's all about moderation not starvation my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment